Internet Security Software Reviews
Internet security software reviews are helpful to the consumer for a variety of reasons.
The Internet has become a dangerous place, riddled with criminals trying to steal information from you, and Internet security software reviews explain the software to the consumer; discuss its strengths and weaknesses; and give it a rating.
Sources for Software Reviews
Isoftwarereviews.com introduces to the consumer the different categories within security software and defines them. It then takes multiple security programs and rates them with a check mark or an X (check mark means it has this security feature, an X it does not).
Additionally, this site gives the consumer a customer satisfaction page, indicating the percentage of consumers satisfied (or dissatisfied) with their security program.
TopTenReviews.com takes all of the Internet Security Suites for sale in 2010 and gives a very detailed review. It is very comprehensive, taking the different components of Internet security programs and giving them an in-depth review.
At the top of the review page, all of the Internet Security program prices are given, along with the option to purchase them. At the bottom of each review, access to reviewer's comments on the different software programs is given. TopTenReviews.com reviews a total of 21 security programs.
Not all of the existing reviews of Internet security software are set up for side-by-side comparison.
PCMag.com has its security reviews on a single page. Listed on it are the companies that offer Internet security software, the price ranges for the different security programs and all of the types of security systems reviewed by the site. What is unique about this site is that it does not review only security suites.
Cnet reviews not only provide information for different security software but also for other software applications as well. From turbotax to Microsoft Office, Cnet gives the consumer a wide array of reviews for different computer programs.
The only drawback for using this site for reviews is the lack of depth to the security programs reviewed. Cnet reviews only antivirus programs, leaving out anti-malware, anti-spyware, and other security oriented software programs. For the antivirus programs reviewed, they are broken down according to price and services rendered for the user.
Your Personal Needs and Preferences
Internet security software reviews can be helpful for the consumer in making an informed decision about which programs offer the most and have the highest reviewer and customer satisfaction.
However, the deciding factor in your decision about which program to purchase should be dependent upon an analysis of your needs and computer usage habits.
Go to Top of Internet Security Software Reviews page
Go to Online Identity Theft
IT Governance Limited Disclosure: Identity-Theft-Scout.com is participating in the IT Governance Limited Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their affiliate platform.
What Can You Write About?
We are looking for content related to cybercrimes and identity theft. There are tens of possible topics you can pick on these subjects. Moreover, we appreciate innovative issues, critical opinions, and solution-based articles on an area related to our main topics.
In addition to the topics below, if you have anything else related to our line of interest, please let us know, and we will be glad to share with our readers.
Possible Broad Areas
- Laptop hacking
- Internet security
- Data security
- Bring Your Own Device
- Data protection regulations
- Data recovery
- Data loss or DDOS mitigation
- Identity theft recovery … and many more.
Guidelines for Content Contribution
Feel free to send us your submissions or topic ideas through our email address. We strive to respond to every request as fast as we can.
Before working on a topic, please take a look at our guidelines we would like all writers to follow. Please feel free to drop us a line if you do not understand any of the guidelines below or have a suggestion.
- All articles should be at least a 1000 words long. We believe that long articles expound on the topics at hand better than short ones
- Articles should be written in English. And must be written following the steps mentioned here.
- All articles should be original and not copied from the internet even if it is your website. They must pass the Copyscape check before we can publish them.
- The Articles should have useful and quality content, well written and easy to understand
- Headlines written following the guidelines mentioned here.
- The articles should be in an editable format such as .odt, docx or .txt format. Please double space your lines for the ease of reading through
- No offensive or adult language should be employed
- Please, check the article using a spell checker tool (like as Grammarly) before sending the copy to us.
- Please provide a high resolution image for each 250 words (Though, we reserve the right of using the images provided by you). At least 3 images is required for a 1000 words article. The images must be from the free sources (like as Pixabay, Unsplash.com, or Pexels.com). The exact image source link must be provided under each images.
What Will You Get In Return?
- We give full credits for your published work
- If we publish your article, we will give credits to you. Besides, we will write a short bio of you below the article and link to your blog social media pages or website.
We Pay Writers For Exceptional Contributions!
Where a contribution meets our guidelines and is an exceptional idea to help our readers and community we will pay up to AUD50 for the contribution.
Our editorial committee will be the sole judge of what is an exceptional idea. If you have an idea that you wish to pitch to us please use the contact email mentioned in this article.
For the new freelance writers, it is a great chance to earn money online by writing for our website.
This is to encourage you in freelance writing, blogging, and making money online.
How Do You Submit Your Articles?
Take a look at our published work to help generate unique ideas.
Please check and double check that you’ve fulfilled all the criteria.
Then, send the article to us at john[at]identity-theft-scout.com
We get several submissions every day. Therefore it may take time for us to go through each submission. Please bear with us. We promise to respond to each request within a few days
We look forward to publishing your next article.
Amazon Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.