Thank you for
accepting the 'Limitation of Liability Statement'.
If you're not coming from our page where the Limitation of Liability for this infographic has been declared please, check it below:
THIS INFOGRAPHIC IS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY
This infographic is general information only as we are not aware of your personal or business circumstances. Therefore, do not base decisions on the information, but refer to IT Governance for specialist advice.
You agree to waive and not to claim or make allegations of any nature whatsoever against the website owners its directors, officers, employees, representatives or agents arising out of your use of the site, services, content of the site or the materials or information available by linkage through the site. This includes without limitation any claims of breaches of copyright, alleged inaccuracies of the site, product or service liability or third party claims related thereto. You acknowledge that you use the site at your own risk.
These limitations on liability apply without limitation to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption, breaches of copyright, alleged inaccuracies of the site, product or service liability or third party claims related thereto.
Here is some reading that we recommend:
participating in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate
advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising
fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
The training we recommend is as follows:
First choice we strongly recommend is the Certified EU
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation and Practitioner
This course can be participated in live online. You will
learn from EUGDPR experts. The benefits are that you will gain knowledge of the
regulation and practical understanding of the tools and procedures. This
will empower you to implement and manage a GDPR compliance framework. It
will enable you to be an effective Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Second choice we strongly recommend is the Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation Distance Learning Training Course and Exam.
The format is distance learning - save time and costs by accessing this recorded session from anywhere in the world at whatever time it suits your schedule.
Check out the full details of all the EUGDPR training courses and support materials from IT Governance Ltd. by clicking on the icon below:
IT Governance Ltd Disclosure
This is the European Union General Data
Protection training and services provider we recommend because we believe that
they are the best in the world and that is why we became their affiliate.
Data Protection Officer for European Union General Data Protection Regulation - Required Or Not? - Infographic
(Click on the infographic to see the high quality image)
Go to Top of this page
IT Governance Limited Disclosure: Identity-Theft-Scout.com is participating in the IT Governance Limited Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their affiliate platform.
What Can You Write About?
We are looking for content related to cybercrimes and identity theft. There are tens of possible topics you can pick on these subjects. Moreover, we appreciate innovative issues, critical opinions, and solution-based articles on an area related to our main topics.
In addition to the topics below, if you have anything else related to our line of interest, please let us know, and we will be glad to share with our readers.
Possible Broad Areas
- Laptop hacking
- Internet security
- Data security
- Bring Your Own Device
- Data protection regulations
- Data recovery
- Data loss or DDOS mitigation
- Identity theft recovery … and many more.
Guidelines for Content Contribution
Feel free to send us your submissions or topic ideas through our email address. We strive to respond to every request as fast as we can.
Before working on a topic, please take a look at our guidelines we would like all writers to follow. Please feel free to drop us a line if you do not understand any of the guidelines below or have a suggestion.
- All articles should be at least a 1000 words long. We believe that long articles expound on the topics at hand better than short ones
- Articles should be written in English. And must be written following the steps mentioned here.
- All articles should be original and not copied from the internet even if it is your website. They must pass the Copyscape check before we can publish them.
- The Articles should have useful and quality content, well written and easy to understand
- Headlines written following the guidelines mentioned here.
- The articles should be in an editable format such as .odt, docx or .txt format. Please double space your lines for the ease of reading through
- No offensive or adult language should be employed
- Please, check the article using a spell checker tool (like as Grammarly) before sending the copy to us.
- Please provide a high resolution image for each 250 words (Though, we reserve the right of using the images provided by you). At least 3 images is required for a 1000 words article. The images must be from the free sources (like as Pixabay, Unsplash.com, or Pexels.com). The exact image source link must be provided under each images.
What Will You Get In Return?
- We give full credits for your published work
- If we publish your article, we will give credits to you. Besides, we will write a short bio of you below the article and link to your blog social media pages or website.
We Pay Writers For Exceptional Contributions!
Where a contribution meets our guidelines and is an exceptional idea to help our readers and community we will pay up to AUD50 for the contribution.
Our editorial committee will be the sole judge of what is an exceptional idea. If you have an idea that you wish to pitch to us please use the contact email mentioned in this article.
For the new freelance writers, it is a great chance to earn money online by writing for our website.
This is to encourage you in freelance writing, blogging, and making money online.
How Do You Submit Your Articles?
Take a look at our published work to help generate unique ideas.
Please check and double check that you’ve fulfilled all the criteria.
Then, send the article to us at john[at]identity-theft-scout.com
We get several submissions every day. Therefore it may take time for us to go through each submission. Please bear with us. We promise to respond to each request within a few days
We look forward to publishing your next article.
Amazon Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.