The EUGDPR comes into force on the 25th May 2018. The cost of non compliance with the regulation is high. Organizations that are found to be in breach of the regulation can be fined up to Euros 20 million, or four percent of global annual turnover, whichever is the greatest. Staff training to achieve and maintain compliance is going to be critical. It is now as it should always have been, an organization's board risk management issue as the cost of non compliance will far outweigh achieving the cost of complying. We believe that IT Governance is the world's leading supplier of training and resources related to the EUGDPR and that is why we became their affiliates.
This infographic gives a short overview of what the EUGDPR means. The EUGDPR infographic is preceded by a list of the current training resources available from IT Governance. We believe that they are the world leading's supplier of training and resources related to the EUGDPR and that is why we became their affiliates.
IT Governance Limited Disclosure: Identity-Theft-Scout.com is participating in the IT Governance Limited Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their affiliate platform.
What Can You Write About?
We are looking for content related to cybercrimes and identity theft. There are tens of possible topics you can pick on these subjects. Moreover, we appreciate innovative issues, critical opinions, and solution-based articles on an area related to our main topics.
In addition to the topics below, if you have anything else related to our line of interest, please let us know, and we will be glad to share with our readers.
Possible Broad Areas
- Laptop hacking
- Internet security
- Data security
- Bring Your Own Device
- Data protection regulations
- Data recovery
- Data loss or DDOS mitigation
- Identity theft recovery … and many more.
Guidelines for Content Contribution
Feel free to send us your submissions or topic ideas through our email address. We strive to respond to every request as fast as we can.
Before working on a topic, please take a look at our guidelines we would like all writers to follow. Please feel free to drop us a line if you do not understand any of the guidelines below or have a suggestion.
- All articles should be at least a 1000 words long. We believe that long articles expound on the topics at hand better than short ones
- Articles should be written in English. And must be written following the steps mentioned here.
- All articles should be original and not copied from the internet even if it is your website. They must pass the Copyscape check before we can publish them.
- The Articles should have useful and quality content, well written and easy to understand
- Headlines written following the guidelines mentioned here.
- The articles should be in an editable format such as .odt, docx or .txt format. Please double space your lines for the ease of reading through
- No offensive or adult language should be employed
- Please, check the article using a spell checker tool (like as Grammarly) before sending the copy to us.
- Please provide a high resolution image for each 250 words (Though, we reserve the right of using the images provided by you). At least 3 images is required for a 1000 words article. The images must be from the free sources (like as Pixabay, Unsplash.com, or Pexels.com). The exact image source link must be provided under each images.
What Will You Get In Return?
- We give full credits for your published work
- If we publish your article, we will give credits to you. Besides, we will write a short bio of you below the article and link to your blog social media pages or website.
We Pay Writers For Exceptional Contributions!
Where a contribution meets our guidelines and is an exceptional idea to help our readers and community we will pay up to AUD50 for the contribution.
Our editorial committee will be the sole judge of what is an exceptional idea. If you have an idea that you wish to pitch to us please use the contact email mentioned in this article.
For the new freelance writers, it is a great chance to earn money online by writing for our website.
This is to encourage you in freelance writing, blogging, and making money online.
How Do You Submit Your Articles?
Take a look at our published work to help generate unique ideas.
Please check and double check that you’ve fulfilled all the criteria.
Then, send the article to us at john[at]identity-theft-scout.com
We get several submissions every day. Therefore it may take time for us to go through each submission. Please bear with us. We promise to respond to each request within a few days
We look forward to publishing your next article.
Amazon Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.